Effective Nov 23rd the library is implementing new changes to keep you safe:
Visiting the Library
A limited number of people will be permitted to enter the building at one time. Library services are restricted to browsing & borrowing materials, use of computers by appointment, and copier, scanner, & fax equipment.
- Please limit your visit to one hour or less.
- All seating, other than that at the computers, will be unavailable.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring any food or drink into the library.
- Meetings, onsite programs, and interactive play areas remain suspended.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID, please do not come to the Library.
- While on library property, you must practice social distancing and proper use of a face mask covering both the nose and mouth at all times (our policy).
Open Access Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. & 2:00 – 7:00 p.m. (closed 12:30 – 2:00 p.m. for deep cleaning)
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Borrowing & Returning Items
Wallingford Library is offering Park ‘n Pickup no-contact pickup service for library materials. Requests may be placed by phone or online catalog. Park ‘n Pickup is now available for both Wallingford residents and non-residents!
Items should be returned to the outdoor book drop anytime! Please return items promptly so that others may enjoy them.
For short-term use (15 minutes or less), we have 2 Express computers available without an appointment on a first-come, first-served basis.
The photo printer in the Collaboratory is available during the 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekday appointment times.
Collaboratory computers are available by appointment for digital media software, with photo printing allowed during the 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. weekday appointment times.
Limited laser cutting is offered using library-provided supplies only. You may submit a laser cutter request via our online form.