Thanks to our generous donors, we are thrilled to announce the completion of the Wonder Room! Make sure to stop by to take a peek the next time you are in the Library. We are pretty excited by how awesome it looks. The Wonder Room will be used for a few different programs throughout the summer to test out the space. Take a look at the children’s calendar for details.
Please join us for our official Launch Party from 10:00 a.m.- noon on Saturday, September 14th. After that, watch for details about ongoing programs and self-guided maker activities.
An extra-special thanks go out to the following donors for making this venture possible:
- Patricia & William Coppola
- The Wallingford Foundation (Rotary Club)
- The Estate of Marilyn Ollayos
- James H. Napier Foundation
- Wadsworth Family Foundation
- Eversource Energy Foundation
- Wal-Mart Community Foundation
- A gift in memory of Seamus McDonnell
- Kiwanis Club of Wallingford
- Individual donations from families and library lovers