You are hereWireless Printing
At the Main Library, you are able to use our public printer from your Windows or Mac laptop. Printing is 10 cents per page for black and white and 50 cents per page for color.
Setting Up Wireless Printing
- Connect to the Wallingford Public Library network, open your browser, and agree to the wi-fi policy.
- Go to our installation page (only available when connected to the library's network) and click the link for Windows or Mac.
- Run the installer and you are ready to print. The printer name for black and white letter size paper is \\192.168.26.199\BW-10 cents. The printer name for color letter size paper is \\192.168.26.199\Color-50 Cents.
- Send your jobs to the appropriate printer. Enter your library card number when asked for a user ID. You will receive confirmation of the number of pages and cost of your job.
- Go to the print release station near the Information Desk. Enter your library card number. Select your jobs to print and insert payment in the coin box. Click the Print button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- The library's printers will erase from your laptop when you shut it down.
Please see the staff at the Information Desk if you have any questions or encounter any problems.